Saturday, August 19, 2006

Layout Share

This is one of those layouts that fought me the whole way. It was nothing against the template or papers, but I wasn't having a good night putting everything together. That's sad, because I love the photo. =(

I think it turned out okay, though. Template (easy to use, if you're not having one of those nights) is freebie template #1 by Marcie Reckinger. Papers are from a blog freebie by the talented Miriam Lima.

Real Men wear Pink. 'nuff said! XD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

FunnyFarmKeeper said...

Leia GREAT layout! I love how you have playfully used the { } around the title! Thanks for sending me a link to your layout!

Miriam's Blog said...

Awwww, I think you did an awesome job! If that's a bad night, I would love to see a good night!!!!
-Miriam

Katie Nelson said...

cute layout!