Thursday, August 17, 2006

Layout Share

I've been working a lot with templates lately - if you haven't used templates in your digital scrapbooking, it's definitely something you want to try! There are so many cute templates out there, and they make scrapping go a lot quicker! They're great for when you need some inspiration or have a limited scrapbooking schedule. (like me!)

A little about me: I'm 26, happily married and a SAHM to our little Skig who is 17 months old. And a layout:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I used Pattie Knox's SpeedByte3 template and A Circle of Friends kit from ACOT for this layout. Profits from A Circle of Friends benefit the Make A Wish Foundation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you did with the Speed Byte Leia! Fabulous colors and photography...the combination is stunning. Thank you so much for using one of my templates...and for using it so very nicely! (smile)

Katie Nelson said...

love the way you used this template :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've never done any digi-scrapping.....haven't made a scrapbook in 50 years. BUT, I'm due to receive TWO grandchildren. One is due on Thanksgiving day and the other on February 2! THAT's a real reason to make scrapbooks! Escpecially since we're a digital family, now!

LOVELY WORK!

sue

Anonymous said...

oops! especially......sorry!